AWANA helps churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ! We do this through:
- Fully integrated programs for ages 3 to 11
- Evangelism tools designed to reach unsaved children, youth and families
- Teaching that builds an enduring Biblical faith that brings churches and parents together to disciple the next generation
- Initial and ongoing volunteer training
- Healthy mentor and peer relationships
- Dynamic fun for children, teens and adults alike!
Meets Tuesdays during the school year from 6:15-8:00pm!
Here is more information about our clubs:
Cubbies is our club for pre-school age children (ages 3-5). At Cubbies, your child will meet new friends and learn about God! Kids will learn about the greatness of Jesus Christ, our Savior, His Word and His incredible love for us. Children will learn in a loving and nurturing atmosphere.
Sparks ignites curiosity in early learners (grades K-2) as they explore people and events of the Bible and get acquainted with knowing Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior. Lesson times, Bible memorization and small groups take your child on an adventure through the entire Bible.Truth & Training Clubs Third through sixth graders can grow in faith through memorization of Scripture, large and small group lessons, and teaching about how to put their Bible knowledge into action in everyday life.
Trek Journey These clubs keep the adventure going as older students become “Leaders in Training” while continuing to hide God’s Word in their hearts. This is an independent study program.